Sunday, June 13, 2010

Recent Logo Designs: Near and Far

One of my favorite things about designing logos is the opportunity the internet has afforded me in creating for clients all around the world as well in my own town. Here are a few of my recent designs and wonderful clientele.

MeMaw’s Cookies for every occasion can be ordered and shipped from Kansas City straight to you!



Julia Made header for Julia Down’s hand printed recycled paper cards and stationery out of Australia.



Beltane Brewing
is a home brew start-up out of Marin County, California.
Still in the beginning stages of set-up, Something We Made was created to inspire, encourage and enable their fellow Brits in the UK to make and give more handcrafted gifts from the contents of their own gardens.



Having created their new logo design 5 years ago, PromoCo, a local Petaluma, California company, celebrates their 25 year anniversary with this new graphic.
San Ramon in Matagalpa, Nicaragua, Central America is a not for profit organization that helped begin a cooperative working with poor farmers for the past three years teaching them to use tropical plants that contain high amounts of protein. With this system, their milk production has increased 50%. (San Ramon is the small rural town where they help the farmers.) They are also teaching them to reforest their pastures to conserve their soil/water and the tropical ecosystem. Their gourmet artisan cheese, includes Gouda, Edam and Mozzarella. All design work by me for San Ramon is pro-bono.


2 comments:

MelaKamin said...

great logos, Cathe - what a gift you have!

Tracy @ The Wardrobe Wanderer said...

these are all SO GREAT! Just found your blog and am intrigued as I would love to get into graphic design. I would need to go to school, etc., and that's tough for me at this point, plus I know that graphic design is competitive, but I'd love to give it a try.

You have a wonderful talent..I'll be back for inspiration :)